Perfect Smile Veneers - Need to purchase

4.0
Perfect Smile Veneers - Need to purchase
need i. less than 24 house can't find i. stores
ID
#1944037 Review #1944037 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Hello my name is Kimberly Bentley I put order in December and I on Saturday for instant perfect smile Pop in dentures for upper and lower dentures order no is #22479 it suppose to be shipped to Kimberly Bentley Russellspring Manor 85 main Street won'
#1904784

Those who has a bad experience with your product then WHY did you NOT do your homework FIRST?! Why do YOU believe WHAT you hear?

We need to be MORE CAREFUL when assuming a product without knowing when and how-long you may receive.. Not being a smart buyer is NOT the company fault! The Company did NOT come to YOU for business... You came, and placed an Order..

So STOP complaining and LEARN A LISTEN!!! LISTENS in LIFE are to LEARNED!! This is WHY the internet is valuable.. You MUST CHECK-OUT EVERYHING you buy..

It's YOUR FAULT! Grow-up!^ and be SURE to check out products FIRST!!

We a Wise buyer, not a BIMBO! May YOU ALL have better days,,, Sam

View more comments
Russell Springs, Kentucky

Perfect Smile Veneers - Don't waste your money on perfect smile.

I Ordered products from perfect smile they showed in a video when receiving the products it wasn't what I Ordered. I RETURNED The products the same day spent 14.95 to return the products. Now the company still has not gave me a refund. That was in June ..its August and I still haven't received my refund.
TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order. Please visit our LiveChat at http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you accordingly.

Our LiveChat hours of operation are from 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973. 287.

5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.

Product
Perfect Smile Veneers Veneer
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection