Perfect Smile Veneers - Instant perfect smile Pop in dentures for upper and lower dentures

Hello my name is Kimberly Bentley I put order in December and I on Saturday for instant perfect smile Pop in dentures for upper and lower dentures order no is #22479 it suppose to be shipped to Kimberly Bentley Russellspring Manor 85 main Street won'

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14.

Perfect Smile Veneers - Don't waste your money on perfect smile.

I Ordered products from perfect smile they showed in a video when receiving the products it wasn't what I Ordered. I RETURNED The products the same day spent 14.95 to return the products.

Now the company still has not gave me a refund. That was in June ..its August and I still haven't received my refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Perfect Smile Veneers Veneer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your order. Please visit our LiveChat at http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5 for us to assist you accordingly.

Our LiveChat hours of operation are from 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973. 287.

5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.